1. Damage to carbon products can be difficult to visually identify.
2. It is the responsibility of the dealer to inspect frame and report to Silverback Technologies.
3. Any external surface damage like dents, chips, factures, gouges and fraying could be an indication of damage to the composite structure.
4. Please refer to dealer for inspection.
5. Improper tightening or over-torquing of clamps, bolts, front derailleur’s to frames, seatposts, stems and cages can result to damage and reduce strength. In this instance, warranty policy does not apply.
DEALERS HAVE TO ADHERE TO AND CONFORM TO THE FOLLOWING:
Torque Specification for carbon frame sets – Seat Clamp: 90kg – CM
Front Derailleur – 60kg – CM